1. A holding booking fee of £100 is required to secure the day unless a written estimate has been received. This is non-refundable. If a written estimate has been received please see No 2.
2. When a written estimate has been received and agreed, a deposit of 10% of the total estimate or £100 whichever is the greater is payable. This is non-refundable 6 months before the date of the wedding. Please see below under cancellation
3. The balance of the total amount payable is due upon receipt of an invoice and payable no later than three weeks before the date of the wedding.
4. Cancellation - The following cancellation fees will be payable: -
(a) 1 year before the date of the wedding – The holding deposit will be held
(b) 8 months before the date of the wedding – The holding deposit and 10% deposit will be held.
(c) 3 months before the date of the wedding – All monies will be payable.
5. We reserve the right to change or amend the flower content and mechanics (vases, ribbons etc.) if the agreed items are not available due to unforeseen circumstances. We shall of course endeavour to discuss this with you and arrange a similar item as a replacement.
6. If the client is hiring or borrowing any equipment a pre-agreed damage deposit will be payable by separately before the wedding and said amount will be refunded upon safe return of the said items. All hired items to be returned within one week of the wedding.
7. Payments may be made either by cash, cheque, via the banking system or by debit or credit card
All cheques to be made payable to Poppies Flowers Ltd
For payments by credit card (Subject to 2% surcharge) and debit cards please contact us direct for processing
8. Once a deposit has been received any deletions to the order must be made at least 10 weeks before the date of the wedding Any additions can be made up to one week before the date of the wedding and payment will become due immediately.
9. Upon receipt of the final invoice for payment we will send a final copy of the order. We will ask you to check this carefully, sign and return one copy to us as confirmation that the order is correct. Please note that any amendments however slight after this date may not be possible.
10 Please note that on very rare occasions the flowers and foliage supplied and their quality and colour can be affected by worldwide climatic changes, events and peak periods. We reserve the right, that if in the unlikely event of any particular flower or foliage that has been ordered is not available, and then we will replace it with the nearest possible substitute.
11 Please note that we may also use any photos we acquire whether taken by ourselves or others on our portfolio, website, Twitter, Facebook page, blog or any other of our social media platforms Please let us know if you would not be agreeable to this.
12 As flowers are purchased through the Dutch flower auctions in Holland with the exit of Britain from the European Union and the fluctuation of the Euro against the pound we reserve the right to increase the cost of the order should this change significantly.
Poppies Floral Design is the Data Controller of the personal data (information) you provide to us. We will use your personal information to:
Only where you have provided us with consent to do so, we may also from time to time use your information to provide you with details of offers relating to additional products and services from Poppies Floral Design.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information.
Further information is included in our Privacy Notice full details of which can be found here. This gives you more information on who we are, the types of information we hold, how we use it, how long we keep it for and informs you of certain rights you have regarding your personal information. If you are unable to access this website, we can send the Privacy Notice to you at no cost. You can also contact us for general data protection queries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to The Data Protection Officer, Poppies Floral Design, Park Lodge, Warren Business Centre Lordship Road, Writtle, Essex CM1 3WT.